This chilli turned out so fantastic, my kids have it all over them:) I made a little toppings bar so they could put on what they wanted, goldfish crackers were a big hit.
- 1 ½ lbs Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Cup Diced Yellow Onion
- 1 Cup Chopped Celery
- 2 Red Bell Peppers – Diced
- 2 Cups Canned, Diced or Purred Tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Chilli Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- A Tiny Little Pinch of Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Salt – add more if needed after cooking
- 1/8 Teaspoon Pepper
Cook the meat in a large pan until browned and cooked through. Drain off the fat, then put the meat in a crock pot. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to mix in the spices. Place on low for at least four hours. Taste and season with salt if needed. Serve with your favourite toppings.
This recipe courtesy of Gourmet Country Mama. Check out more great recipes here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gourmet-Country-Mama/330455787090754