One of the first things to suffer, in a hectic, crazy day, is nutrition. What is the fastest, easiest meal you can through together at the last minute? Many times healthy choices fly out the window. And you don’t always have the time to exercise or meditate.
Of course, when your diet is consistently made up of pizza, burgers and fried or processed foods, your body simply cannot keep up and becomes sluggish, unbalanced and tired. This leads to many health issues such as:
- Losing weight or keeping it off.
- Brain fog or fatigue that you just can’t shake.
- Digestive issues such as IBS or constipation plaguing you on a daily basis.
- And just being fed up with feeling crappy all the time.
In our home, we have found that a probiotic supplement has worked to keep our body’s vital balance intact and working the way it is supposed to.
It may surprise you to know that your gut is your brain’s ugly twin. Yes, the gut is not pretty but vital to your overall health and wellbeing on a physical, emotional and mental level. They are in constant communication. When the bad bacteria take over, the messages to your brain are like a GPS gone haywire.
This affects mental clarity, emotional state, immune system, digestive system and your body’s ability to remain in a balanced state. The body struggles to keep you healthy but if it has been overcome by an overgrowth of yeast and unfriendly bacteria, it is a losing battle. Studies now show that most diseases begin in the gut and are the result of an imbalance between good and bad bacteria.
- L. Acidophilus adjusts the PH in your body, destroying pathogenic microbes.
- L. Casei promotes growth of L. Acidophilus, reducing growth of pathogenic bacteria,
- L Plantarum reduces overproduction of yeast caused by antibiotics,
- Bacillicus Subtillus activates human defence systems, helping fight off viruses and other pathogens.
They even have a 100% Money Back Guarantee.